Urdu Forum & Inpage Reseller  

Go Back   Urdu Forum & Inpage Reseller > Home & Entertainment > Wishes & Greetings

Notices

Eid Mubarak To All (Urdupages.com)

Old 11-06-2011, 10:29 PM

Mubashar_4u has a good  impression
Eid Mubarak To All (Urdupages.com)

Urdupages our us ki Intazamiya ki janab se tamam Musalmano ko Dil ki Gehraiyun se Eid Mubarak.
Eid ki khushiyun me Be-Aasra Logon ko bhi Shamil kijiye ga ......
Attached Images

Many Muslims, especially Indo-Pak Muslims use this word "Ishq-E-Rasool(SAW)" and claim that the meaning of Ishq is Love. But many Ahl-ul-Hadees scholars always tried to correct them. ''Ishq'' is totally a wrong word but they never listen, so I my self did some research on this word "Ishq" and tried to search it's meaning in Arabic, now look what I found.
Meanings Of ISHQ